Sunday, July 1, 2012

ohhohh livin' on a prayer

I'm really not actually a Bon Jovi fan, and I don't even think I could tell you any other songs that they do but this one was aptly stuck in my head as I finished my 5th week of school and am halfway done with the summer semester!  We'll make it, I swear!  OK, cheese aside it is pretty astonishing to me that we are already at the halfway mark.  Another round of neuro/anatomy/practical exams were completed and I passed them!  Things have amped up a lot lately, and we have two exams every week until the end now.  This weekend was a gigantic pile of cell physiology and immunology as those are the exams this week. The only good part is that they are one exam on the entire subject and then finished.  Unfortunately that means that with only 50 questions a piece, by the end of the week 40% of my biological sciences grade will be determined.  It's quite a juggling feat to have classes from 8-5 every day and also study/learn/integrate all of the things we are doing.  This week might not be heavy on the sleeping portion of life.  In fact, I have sadly morphed into one of those people who consider getting up at 8:00am an indulgent treat.  Boo!  In other news I have a working phone that I love because (among other things, one of which being that it works) it has the capacity to take pictures!  Here are a few shots from the past weeks. 


I'm a cemetery person, and there is a gorgeous, incredibly large cemetery right next to campus.  I have been wanting to stop by, and I finally got the chance right before sunset on Saturday on my way home from the library.  


 A picture from the beach last weekend.  Dipping my toes in the cold water, thinking about Lake Superior while the pups splashed around.


Dinner on Friday night at my sister's favorite restaurant to celebrate the end of week five!

No comments: