Tuesday, November 20, 2012

cheating

oh my.  I wrote the previous post over a week ago and it sat open in my browser the entire time, just waiting for me to upload the photos...but I still thought I should get credit for attempting to blog, and so I back published the date.  Haha, something only I would think to notice.  That should give you an indication of just how swamped life has been over here.  I am so fried that I don't even think I have uttered a coherent sentence all day.  I have been burning at both ends studying cardiology, and it is finally time for a break.  Woot!  I am so excited!  We had three exams yesterday and our final class of today was a timed/graded SOAP note for a patient with a complicated history and multiple co morbidities including two different types of cancer.  It was a rough one but I finished with one minute to spare...and then I realized I had forgotten to sign it as soon as I pressed send... ugh.  Oh well, you can't win them all! JP and I are headed out of town tomorrow for an international adventure to our neighboring country of Canada.  We are spending three nights in Montreal, hoping to wander around, eat tasty food and decompress.  Ahh it's going to be great! 

No comments: