Thursday, May 17, 2012

let's cook some lobster!


Ohh it is once again birthday time for JP, and we had a nice celebration! His day started out just fine with a birthday whoopie pie party at work during which he probably ingested enough sugar for the entire day at 10am.  I was busy making a sign and finishing up my presents and running down to the wharf to pick up my live present for him.  When he got home and I directed him to the large bag jammed into the fridge that was emitting a faint pinching sound, I think he might have had a few misgivings about the whole thing but he didn't back down!  He miight have yelled at me for taking pictures while he was super freaked out and trying to grab them with the pot holders on his hands, so instead I have one of him peering into the bag.

Ha, just take that expression and mentally add some potholders onto his hands and you can imagine how hilarious the scene was.




We finished off the night with my first homemade cheesecake (with finely chopped pecans as the main ingredient in the crust, yum!) and then drinks with Joe.  It was quite lovely!


No comments: