Sunday, December 5, 2010

brocah comes to denver

I know this was a little bit ago, but I promised pictures and I finally have the ten minutes that it takes to upload them...so here is my brother while he was visiting me!

Some of you might recognize the rusty trusty walsh-mobile behind him, which in true walsh-mobile form blew a tire about fifty miles outside of Denver on a cold windy night. Luckily my dad is a member of every roadside assistance club that will take him, and one of them was able to tow the van to our house. After conversing with our crazy neighbor while the tow truck banged around in the street for a while, we warmed up with beer and bbq fresh off the grill.

Here are Micah and Danny stretching together before heading to the skate park. I think Micah is far less amused by my documentation..

I took like fifty pictures of them at the park. JP took two. Guess who shot this one?! grrr....

There is always time for scooter time.

and also always time for a walsh fam photo op.

1 comment:

Nora said...

looks like fun times with micah! i realized i have not seen many photos of your house... an episode of that for your blog, please?