Friday, February 18, 2011

spring, spring, spring!

Signs of spring are in the air here in Denver!! I am going to ignore the fact that on the news this morning they were talking about snow, mostly because there is no way that I want to deal with anymore of this pesky, winter-y, grossness, especially when it involves me scooting around with a million layers on. In any case, last year I saw spring coming in plants just popping out of the soil. This year I haven't spotted any plants just yet, so spring is showing itself in different ways. And so, I present to you some signs of spring:

Towels hanging dry on the line.

An empty (hopefully soon to be filled) strawberry planter!

And a puppy who has been taking two baths a day; one in the muddy backyard and one in the bathtub.

1 comment:

Nora said...

i'm gonna go with YES!!! to spring time! i wish i had clothes on the line outside, but, sadly, they would be covered in ice and snow if i put them out there. i love that photo of the puppy!!