Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter!

Oliver and I are going on a little road trip for Easter weekend to Iowa for some family time! I am super excited to let him loose on the farm, introduce him to cows and horses, and to see family that I haven't seen in ages. I will, of course, document every waking moment for you. It looks like 2011 is shaping up to be a great year for seeing people that I love. I just booked my ticket to Minneapolis for the last weekend in May to throw a bachelorette party for my best friend and will be back in July as well for the actual wedding! As the semester winds down a little, well up for exams and finals and then finally, finally down, it's really nice to have some things to look forward to during my three week break from classes! So for now I am incessantly studying (always) and trying to keep the energy up for the last few weeks. I always want to throw in the towel at the very end when it's most important to work extremely hard, so I am doing my best to counteract that urge and just push it on out. I am also starting a new job at the University of Colorado Hospital in the pulmonary department the first week in May and am extremely excited about that. It will be really nice to work just a few miles from home and the new setting is in a beautiful hospital on the 8th floor with gorgeous views of the mountains. In any case, I hope you have a most excellent Easter weekend and enjoy all the things you've been abstaining from for so long! Chocolate, here I come!

No comments: