Monday, September 26, 2011

did I forget to mention

that I APPLIED TO PA SCHOOL?!  Phew.  Seriously, that deserved an all caps scream at you and I'm not one to enter into those lightly.  This application process has been knock down and drag out, and I think I've run into just about every road bump that was in the road.  I am so, so glad that that portion of my life is over for the time being.  Now comes another hard part which is the wait.  Ohhh the wait, because for some reason this whole process is about a year long venture and just about the time you find out if you didn't get in anywhere it's time to start applying again!  But that is a long way away, and will be worried about when it comes and not a moment sooner.  I've gotten confirmations from all my schools that they have everything and are reviewing my application, and I am waiting patiently to hopefully get called for interviews near the end of the year.  Even though the odds are really long, and who knows what will happen, I am extremely proud of myself for getting this far, and I will continue on even if I need to go in another round next year because I have learned so much already and doing it again would just be old hat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you! i'm so proud!

Nora said...

OLD HAT, I SAY!

also- your personal statement was REALLY good so that atop your excellent grades will hopefully blow some of those schools away. now you can sit back and sort of relax for a while!

kevdog said...

Did I mention you'd be a great PA! I hope and pray that all your good efforts and gifts will work out in a good way. You will be great whatever you do! Love you mucho!