Thursday, October 27, 2011

and if you are STILL wondering

then wonder no more!!  I just heard from the University of New England in Maine, and they have invited me for an interview at the end of January!!  I don't think I have stopped smiling, humming, dancing around since I read the e-mail yesterday morning.  I am just so shocked and proud and overwhelmed to have gotten to the next step of this whole future plan of mine.  It is finally starting to feel like it was all worth it, and even if I don't get in, I will know that I did everything that I could and I will take what I can from the whole experience and do it all over until I succeed.  I can not wait to get on that plane and be welcomed into town by my brother and sister, to show JP what our potential future next city looks like (not that I'm getting ahead of myself at all), and to show UNE exactly what I'm made of.   HOOORAYYYY!

2 comments:

KAT said...

I'm soooo proud of you! Congratulations and good luck! Tho I don't think you need luck, because you rock!!

Nora said...

YOU ROCK, ROCK.