Friday, January 15, 2010

a new roomate of sorts

It's been a long week, but today was nice. 50 degrees, mommy and me music class with the babe, lunch outside, books on the porch swing, and an evening delivery! My apartment is now in shambles, but so so worth it:


Hello UPS, I've been waiting for you!



First Peek



There's just no time for bed making when there is a bike to build.



Almost there!



Isn't it gorgeous?!! First test ride was kind of surreal..this is the bike I am going to ride every single day this summer. Across SEVENTEEN states. Through rain and sun and mountains and interesting and boring and all the way to California. I'm so excited, now I can train with the real thing! This trip becomes more real to me every step of the way, and this particular step was a big one.



I guess I should probably clean up..