Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I may have cried

on my way to the exam this morning, while listening to Disney pandora when the Hercules song "I Can Go The Distance" came on.  I was like ohhhh Hercules, I CAN go the distance!  And then I'd like to say I turned the radio off and confidently strolled in to the exam center and beasted the hell out of that exam, but let's be real, I totally listened to the Little Mermaid after that because it's a cardinal sin to turn off the radio in the middle of a mermaid song, board exam or not.

On the bright side, even though the high tech palm scanner failed to recognize my palm literally Every. Single. Time. I exited AND entered the exam room, I actually feel ok.  Not ok enough to say IN YOUR FACE LIFE, LOOK AT ME NOW, but alright enough to tentatively say that a) I think I survived, b) I don't think I died, and c) I think I might have maaaaaybe scraped by.  But really who knows.  All I do knows is that I am seriously DONE.  Like DONE DONE. Like even if I failed, I still have a month in front of me to do whatever the hell I want to do.  And it feels better then I ever could have imagined it would.  I can't even describe it.

So, that's where I'm at.

No comments: