Tuesday, May 27, 2014

studystudystudy

Ok.  Reaching (have already reached?) the breaking point.  Both in terms of no return, and also in terms of sanity and completely stuffed mental capacity.  I have oscillated so dramatically along the continuum that ranges from sedated creepy calm all the way to exploding volcano of emotional puddle on the ground, and thus know that whatever happens tomorrow morning at 8 am, at least it will be done.

Turns out, studying for board exams is really hard.  You bone up in one area, turn to the next and can feel things from the first area bouncing out the back of the pick up truck.  Between endless hours of reviewing, and cramming, and learning, and reviewing, and taking practice exams, lordy I just need to take this and be done with it already.  Then I can stop talking (thinking, worrying, crying?) about it.  And at least then I will know.  I mean, not for like two weeks, but at least THEN I will know.  At which point I can cross whatever bridge I need to and move on.  

And don't worry, it's not all been torture and slogging.


And also, mom, don't worry if it sounds like I am freaking out.  It will be okay.  And even if it's not okay, it will be okay.  Right?

No comments: