Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a birthday, in pictures

A birthday weekend of celebration! We had a great relaxing time hanging out and welcoming JP to the ripe old age of 24. It's now well past the actual day, so I think pictures are in order!


I am a lover of homemade signs and cards, it's true.


JP is a lover of flowers.

Triple drinks at our favorite breakfast joint to start the day off right.


After breakfast JP needed some time with the girls at the dog park. In case you are wondering Yin did not in fact eat herself this large, this is just a dog that looks quite similar to Yin who followed Layla around the whole time.


Crazy, cloudy Colorado skies.

Enchiladas for dinner and a traditional dirt cake (GF for me!) for dessert.

In other unrelated news, I have officially started on my sexy 2010 summertime tan and thought you might like to have a glimpse of what I will look like all summer (and probably winter) long.

2 comments:

Nora said...

whoaaaaaa i was going to comment on the whole thing and then really i had to just say whoaaa about your crazy burn tan lines. YIKES. :)

elise said...

Holy aloe I say, this tiny 99cent walgreens lotion will certainly not be enough for the whole summer. in fact, I got another slight burn on my shoulders while at the park today with the little bean. oh colorado you are sunny, sunny, sunny.