Thursday, March 11, 2010

spring is springing!!

Even though we did just have some snow flurries last night, I have gathered some proof that we are finally rounding the bend here! With Colorado though you never know...mostly I thought Nora would enjoy these pictures because she is a true lover of all things springy and blooming and needs to see that soon both of these things will be in abundance, even in Minnesota. I've always wanted to live in a place long enough to plant bulbs in the fall and see them come up in the spring, but I am enjoying the little sprouts all over the neighborhood and that's enough for now.


Everything is peeking out all over the place! Greens..



...yellows...


..and a little purple reaching towards the sun.

3 comments:

LDT: Blog said...

Maybe you can bring some of this with when you come to town???

Nora said...

ah!! so beautiful!!!! i'm glad you posted these. i DO need some spring in my life. thanks.

elise said...

OH, I'm hoping it isn't just rain, rain,rain while I'm there..but even if it is, that means spring and flowers are just around the corner right?!