Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So Many Things

The days are flying by, I'll write more soon but here are a few pictures to tide you over:


Providence tire dipping!


CT farm animals

Lunch break after some intense hills.



Gigantic stinky disgusting laundry pile!
Also, We crossed our first state line yesterday (Monday?) which was pretty exciting! If I can find a computer to load camera pictures I will show you my documentation. Other then that, holy hills in CT...! Who ever knew?! Certainly not I!

5 comments:

armfuls.blogspot.com said...

i love that first picture of you! and yes, i did just log out of your blogger so i could log into my blogger and leave this comment.

elise said...

Oh I love you embem. Thank you for posting!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures.The smile in the first shot is priceless. So excited for you lady.

Nora said...

did anyone else notice how GIGANTIC that cow in the photo is?! also, i'm glad to be far from that stinky laundry pile although if i got to hang out with elise & rudy if i endured the stinky, then i think i could do it. i'm going to go get the map of your trip NOW and have it because i have no idea where you are!!

Kimberly said...

I've been thinking about you..can't believe you already crossed a state line! We miss you :) ~Kim and Aiden