Monday, June 7, 2010

the first start to it all

Today is the day folks, I packed and laundered everything last night and there are just a few loose ends to tie up today before heading to the airport at 2:30! I've had a few stress/anxiety induced break downs these past few days and can now cry on cue, but I'm ready to get this adventure started. What better way to begin and end such a journey then surrounded by family? I think none, and I will be doing just that from start to finish and even some stops in between. Can't wait to see you Emily and Joe, fresh lobster here I come! But first:


Aside from my bike, which should be arriving in Providence any day now, here is the sum total of things that will make up my summer!

Layer upon layer my tiny tupperware bin filled up quickly, but I rolled my clothes like a pro and even have some (small) room to spare!

I also just want to thank you all for your amazing support, without which I could not have gotten to where I am. I am a lucky, lucky girl to be blessed with so many great people in my life. Next post will be from the east coast so stay tuned!

4 comments:

LDT: Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LDT: Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nora said...

here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! we're all there with you, elise!

KAT said...

Wow! Here you (and vicariously we) go!!! I'm so excited for you.