Monday, August 2, 2010

photos

Late to the Colorado sign party, due to vanning, but here it is!


Makeshift rain jackets..remember how Colorado changes weather every ten min? We forgot..



As you might have expected, in Colorado we climbed and climbed. I was surprised at how okay my body was with it. I have even gotten to a point where I can enjoy the climb for the climb and not just for the descent. I've gotten a lot stronger and am much more confident that I can handle whatever gets thrown at us next, but I still can't believe I crossed the Rocky Mountains!

1 comment:

Nora said...

that is absolutely my favorite pic so far of you and rudy with the rain jackets; i remember all your stories of "yeah it was 85 earlier today and now it's SNOWING ON MY FACE!" and think of colorado and its crazy, ridiculous weather.